Friday, June 15, 2018


Maan Ka Pyaar


Indiastreetchildrenrescue.org


Our family is growing. I have a child in India I have not met, who sleeps in an orphanage, or maybe on the streets, who doesn't eat enough by my standards, who hasn't been hugged or kissed enough, who doesn't know how much he or she is already loved. I don't know her name. I don't know his favorite color. I don't know if she's scared of the dark. I don't know what he remembers from his past. 

But I know I love him. Or her. Or them. 

My daughters are begging for a brother, my husband has his heart set on another daughter, but I am comfortable and confident that our child, boy or girl, has already been selected for our family. Be it an infant or a young child or a boy or a girl or a set of siblings, I can't help but believe we have already been bound. 

Please pray for us, or send us positive vibes, as we take this journey to bring our child home from India. 


No comments:

Post a Comment